Monday 30 May 2011

Baxi Boilers


On the odd occasion I look after a friend’s house whilst they are on holiday, and I’m here this weekend. Thinking that it would be in the 20’s and I could sit out in the garden and bathe in the glorious summer sun, I mainly packed summer clothes. How wrong could I be? It’s freezing. The heating in the house is set to come on in the early morning and late at night, but I couldn’t handle this, and wanted to put in on for a while in the day to warm my bones. One problem, where is the boiler, how does it work? I find it and realise it’s not that easy and not a Baxi.


Baxi Boilers are the UK’s leading boiler manufacturer and produce boilers to suit everyone’s needs. You can choose from Combi, Heat only, system and back boilers. The difference between these models are Combi Boilers work without a hot water tank and provide hot water  and heating on demand. Heat only boilers are exactly what they say and just produce heat. System boilers actually store the hot water and use a pump to circulate it, it’s all self-contained. Lastly back boilers sit at the back of a fire and used the heat to warm the water and produce heat! An old school way of working but also very efficient. So that was the idiots guide to boilers, and Baxi produce all these types.  I found all this information on the very helpful www.boilers-sale.co.uk plus they offer a range of services and products to make your life more energy efficient and easy.

My thinking is to suggest this to my friend whose antiquated boiler is not doing much at the moment, so I have resorted to using a duvet to keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment