Thursday 27 October 2011

Check out User Reviews When Shopping for Boilers

When I recently had a boiler disaster, my engineer was suggesting a whole host of boilers, but when I asked him to narrow down the one that he would choose, he said that Potterton Boilers would be his first choice. Having been in the business of manufacturing boilers for over 100 years, Potterton Boilers have racked up quite a reputation for themselves and has even won a “Which? Best Buy” award for 2 years in a row. This was all good enough for me, but I do like to have a little shop around, so I decided to take my friends advice and search online for user reviews of Potterton Boilers as opposed to promotional reviews meant to “talk them up”, so to speak.



The first review I found was by a boiler installer – the perfect reviewer, I figured. This one was singing the praises of the Potter Boilers and was claiming that they were “a joy” to install. That ticked one of my boxes. Another one I read from another boiler engineer said that the Potterton Boilers had a fantastic back-up service. User reviews ere varied, from love to mild-dislike, but no hate, which was a plus! It seems that these do tend to break down if fitted improperly, but using a reputable company with plenty of experience will sort that one out.

The main think I liked about Potterton Boilers was that they were very eco-friendly – so eco-friendly, in fact, that they had introduced a cutting-edge new solar panel to use renewable energy! With all my boxes ticked, I decided that Potterton Boilers were definitely the way to go, and had one installed. I even ended up with £50 cash back because I purchased one from the Potterton Promax range!

1 comment: