Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Perks of the Gas Fired Combi Boiler


You may think me a trifle bias in this area, but I absolutely love my gas fired Combi boiler!  To be honest, I didn’t even know the difference between a Combi boiler, system boiler or otherwise until I moved into a tiny flat and discovered a hefty great water tank where – in my humble opinion – my walk in shower should have been!  Not only was this taking up a huge chunk of my bathroom but it was also rather ugly and not very eco-friendly, my little hippy friend informed me.  The major drawback of a big water tank though was as simple as I wanted a bigger bathroom, so a Combi Boiler was suggested to me, and seeing as they work by taking cold water straight from the mains and heating as I needed it, there would be no need for a separate hot water tank.  I was sold!

The most adventitious part of this whole thing was that there was space enough in my kitchen for a little Combi boiler, and so the whole system was moved.  Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t as easy as just taking it out and popping it somewhere else and involved some kerfuffle, but it was so worth it!  I now have my walk-in shower – extremely self-indulgent, I know! – and an up to date, extremely useful gas fired Combi boiler!  Win-win!

1 comment:

  1. You may think me a trifle bias in this area, but I absolutely love my gas fired Combi boiler! To be honest, I didn’t even know the difference between a Combi boiler. power flushing Birmingham

    ReplyDelete