Thursday 6 October 2011

Heatline vs. Keston

Unfortunately, I need to go through the palaver that comes with getting a brand new boiler, but after unleashing myself on the search engines, I have settled on 2 reputable boiler manufacturers.

The first is Heatline Boilers, who hold an extremely high reputation for making boilers that are both reliable and affordable – two boxes ticked already! I fancy a Combi boiler so that I will have more room in my kitchen, and Heatline provide Combi boilers that are extremely efficient and user friendly - perfect for an engineering-phobe like me! Their boilers also tend to be small and compact and claim that they are easy to install, which is fantastic because – though I am not the one installing the boiler myself, I like to live in a fuss and stress free environment. Another thing that attracted me to Heatline’s is that they come with a year’s warranty. With the night’s drawing in and the air getting chillier, this is more than enough time to sort something out if anything goes wrong.

Keston Boilers do offer Combi boilers, but with only one available – the Keston C36 I believe – I would be limited in choice, unlike with the Heatline Boilers. These too are compact, and Keston coming have an amazing feature that means that their boilers are less likely to shut down if left off for a period of time: the pump and fan are exercised via their control system. Because of this, I would be less likely to need their impressive 5 year warranty – far longer than Heatline, you’ll notice.

It didn’t take me very long to decide that the Keston was better for me, and I look forward to having a new, fancy little boiler.

No comments:

Post a Comment